Re: [O] BUG: org-beamer-select-environment select multiple environments

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] BUG: org-beamer-select-environment select multiple environments not working?
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 15:38:54 -0500

Just to comment on the original attempt, block and column (which is |,
not c which is columnS) are not mutually exclusive. I just did a
presentation and used both together. I'm not sure on the use-case for
columnS, but my structure was two side by side columns in a slide:

#+begin_src org
* slide
** col1      :B_block:BMCOL:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :BEAMER_env: block
   :BEAMER_col: 0.5
   :END:

- list
- of
- items

** col2      :B_block:BMCOL:
   :PROPERTIES:
   :BEAMER_env: block
   :BEAMER_col: 0.5
   :END:

[[pic]]
#+end_src

Probably not that helpful, just wanted to clarify that some
environments are still compatible (in case someone finds this and
thinks that *all* multiple combos are not possible anymore).

John