Re: [O] History list for %^{...} in capture

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: Re: [O] History list for %^{...} in capture
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 22:58:47 +0100

OK, that's what was shown in that foregoing discussion I mentioned. In
which case, I guess it would be a good idea to copy that
implementation to Worg, or rather copy it to a github repo and link to
that from Worg. Or would it be better going into /contrib? Or its own
ELPA package?

Can't remember whose implementation it was ATM. I'll go back, find it,
and ask them off-list.

(Sorry for top-posting. I'm stuck with GMail for the moment).

--
Phil Hudson                   http://hudson-it.ddns.net
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63