Re: [O] Trouble evaluating R source code blocks with C-c C-c

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Trouble evaluating R source code blocks with C-c C-c
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 13:28:53 +0530

Thanks John. Appreciate that you cared to respond to such a vague query. I am
at a loss with this one. It does not happen all the time. I think it happens
when I am processing large datasets, and CPUs and RAM of my system are
struggling to keep up. But I could be wrong.

Let me take your advice and upgrade ESS. Hope that would help.

Vikas