[O] org-notify: Need to get notifications at the start time of the task

From: Amit Tendulkar
Subject: [O] org-notify: Need to get notifications at the start time of the task (in addition to the deadline)
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 17:39:25 +0530

Hello,

I need a way to get notifications at the time of starting a task or at
the start of the meeting (i.e. the SCHEDULED timestamp). Currently I
know of only getting notifications for the DEADLINE timestamp. However,
it will be more productive for me to get notification to tell me to
start working on a task (or attend a meeting).

Is there a way or a nice workaround? One way I could think of is define
as many notification durations as the time ranges existing in my Org
file. But that seems too much work.

Thanks,
Amit