[O] caldav-sync owncloud on Digital Ocean servers and self signed certif

From: Paul Harper
Subject: [O] caldav-sync owncloud on Digital Ocean servers and self signed certificates.
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 13:44:24 +0300

I am trying to get org-caldav to work with my Owncloud which is running on a Digital Ocean server.

I am getting the message
org-caldav-check-connection:[server address/path_to_calendar]does not seem to accept DAV requests

I suspect the issue is related to the self signed certificates on the Digital Ocean server.

Which my Android devices or with Firefox I can install the self signed certificates and the Owncloud Calender syncs fine. I am not seeing a way to do that with Emacs Org-Mode.

Is there a way to deal with self-signed certificates in Emacs Org with org-caldav and Owncloud?

--
Regards,

Paul

about.me/pauljamesharper

GnuPG Fingerprint: B3C2 6A80 BB3E 8D4D 126E  4FBE 5F62 4195 17D3 CB75

“Wisdom consists in being able to distinguish among dangers and make a choice of the least harmful.” — Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

“The user’s going to pick dancing pigs over security every time.” — Bruce Schneier