[O] How to keep something at the bottom of an Org file

From: Marco Wahl
Subject: [O] How to keep something at the bottom of an Org file
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 17:11:23 +0200

Hi everyone,

in some of my Org files I want to have certain elements always at the
very bottom of the file.

Example: Often I use a subtree like

    * COMMENT *MUST BE BOTTOMMOST TREE*
:meta:bottommost:

    MUST BE BOTTOMMOST TREE TO HAVE *GUARANTEED* EFFECT.

    Recall that no local variable setting is taken into account above a
    page break.

    Local Variables:
    eval: (git-auto-commit-mode)
    End:

at the bottom to have git-auto-commit-mode for that file.

I try to be disciplined but often the subtree bubbles up, e.g. after
sorting.

Has anyone a good idea how to deal with this issue?

Thanks for reading,
--
Marco Wahl -- GPG: 0x49010A040A3AE6F2