[O] Does org-nofity uses dbus?

From: Xi Shen
Subject: [O] Does org-nofity uses dbus?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 06:31:11 +0000

Hi,

I got below error after I called (org-notify-start). It seems the dbus-error happens very close to the task notification. I wonder if org-notify uses dbus.

Error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session)
Warning: notification for "Go to dental in 30 mins." behind schedule!
Error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session) [2 times]
Warning: notification for "Go to dental in 30 mins." behind schedule!
Error: (dbus-error "No connection to bus" :session) [2 times]

I am using Emacs on Windows, and there's no dbus on Windows...

Thanks,
David

--

Thanks,