Re: [O] org-export-with-broken-links doesn't apply to footnotes

From: Mark Edgington
Subject: Re: [O] org-export-with-broken-links doesn't apply to footnotes
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 13:16:06 +0000 (UTC)

Nicolas Goaziou <mail <at> nicolasgoaziou.fr> writes:

> No, it isn't. However I could only reproduce it with empty footnote
> definitions.
>
> In any case, this is now fixed. Thank you.

I am providing a minimal example that still exhibits the problem for me (on
the latest git rev):

----------- BEGIN EXAMPLE -----------
* Heading 1                   :ignore:
** Heading 2                  :export:
*** Heading 3                 :ignore:
Here's a footnote[fn:20].

* Footnotes                   :export:
[fn:20] Footnote content.

If you narrow the buffer to Heading 2, and try to export, it fails.

Among other things, I have the following in my .emacsd file:

    (require 'ox-extra)
    (ox-extras-activate '(ignore-headlines))