Re: [O] citations not incoprporated from bib file when exporting from .o

From: David Abernethy
Subject: Re: [O] citations not incoprporated from bib file when exporting from .org to pdflatex
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 00:21:07 +1200

I eventually stumbled on the solution to my problem:

I restructured my document removing the #+BIBLIOGRAPHY: bib-file style statement which no longer seems to work, placing the LateX commands to specify the bibliography at the end of the file:

#+LATEX_CLASS: article
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[margin=0.5in]{geometry}
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [12pt]

* Objectives
* Stroke care guidelines

#+LATEX: \bibliographystyle{vancouver}
#+LATEX: \bibliography{stroke}

I have this in .emacs to ensure the triple compilation required:
(setq org-latex-pdf-process '("latexmk -pdflatex='pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode' -pdf -bibtex -f %f”))

I have not been able to find any guidance on how to deal with this change in behaviour by org-mode so post this for others to save them the many hours I wasted when I have a deadline to meet