[O] PATCH for Re: Bug: src block asterisk escaping doesn't work anymore

From: Robert Klein
Subject: [O] PATCH for Re: Bug: src block asterisk escaping doesn't work anymore
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2016 21:12:29 +0200

Hi,

 On Wed, 13 Jul 2016 18:47:58 -0700
"Charles C. Berry" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Jul 2016, Robert Klein wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > When exporting a source block, e.g.
> >
> > --- snip (example org file) ---
> > #+begin_src conf
> >  Test
> >
> >  ,* asterisk in src block
> > #+end_src
> > --- snip ---
> >

> > the escaping of the asterisk does not work.  Instead a headline
> > “asterisk in src block” is created.
>
> I don't have `ob-conf', but this:

> #+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports both
>    "Test
>
>    ,* asterisk in src block"
> #+end_src

> shows the issue. Also, the #+[BEGIN|END]_SRC parts of the src block
> are showing up in the export.
>
> Putting `org-escape-code-in-string' back in `org-babel-exp-code' here
>
> :  ("body"  . ,(org-escape-code-in-string (nth 1 info)))
>
> seems to fix this as long as there is a newline after the last
> #+END_SRC in the buffer.

Thanks for the confirmation.  I also have issues exporting
http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-element-api.org -- while the error
message is "Unable to resolve code reference: end" bisecting leads to
the same commit; reverting the commit solves the issue.  I reckon the
line(s) beginning with #+ in the src block above confuse the exporter
in the same way.

I attached a tentative patch.

Best regards
Robert