Re: [O] #+BEGIN_html/#+END_html tags not exporting literally to html any

From: Robert Klein
Subject: Re: [O] #+BEGIN_html/#+END_html tags not exporting literally to html anymore?
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 22:58:09 +0200

Hi,
On Fri, 22 Jul 2016 15:33:53 -0400
Adam Aviv <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:38 PM, Charles C. Berry <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > It is updated. For example, see
> >
> >         (info "(org) Special blocks")
> > and
> >         (info "(org) results")
> >
> > and in ORG-NEWS.
> >

> I see that now, but the online documentation is still out dated:
>
> http://orgmode.org/manual/Quoting-HTML-tags.html
>
> Is there a push cycle to keep the online documents up to date with the
> source documentation? Or is that controlled differently?

The online documentation is for the released version and its
maintenance (i.e. git release `8.3.5' and git branch `maint').

Your org version is from the development branch `master'.  It is
documented in the doc/ directory.  To create the HTML manual run `gmake
html' in the top directory of the source; for a printable PDF run
`gmake pdf'.  The final manual will also be in the doc/ directory.

Best regards
Robert