Re: [O] Bug: Reading currently clocked headline interferes with org-capt

From: Adam Porter
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Reading currently clocked headline interferes with org-capture-finalize [8.3.4 (8.3.4-93-g0d72c3-elpaplus @ /home/joe/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160627/)]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:46:17 -0500

Joe, thanks for reporting this!  I have been noticing this for a while
now, but I always thought it must have been a config problem on my
end.  (Or maybe it is, and we both have it? haha)

Just to be clear, here's how I seem to experience it:

1.  Clock in any item.
2.  Run org-capture with a template that uses ":clock-in t
    :clock-resume t" (and not ":clock-keep t").
3.  Finish the capture.
4.  The capture is still clocked in.  I have to clock-out manually.