Re: [O] seeking good practices for writing about org using org

From: Cook, Malcolm
Subject: Re: [O] seeking good practices for writing about org using org
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 02:47:36 +0000

Thanks.  Much closer.  Still some issues.  Mind taking another gander….  (hoping the attached jpeg of the webpage rendered comes through as an attachment)….

If my emacs buffer holds…
#+BEGIN_SRC org :exports both :results value ascii

,* Acknowledgments
  [[mailto:address@hidden][my wife]]

,* Chapter one

Fa la la ls

,* Chapter two

La di di

,* Finally, here is a table of contents!

,#+TOC:

#+END_SRC

….Then exporting to html gives me a webpage with what I think are still a few issues:

As in this screen shot.
Thanks for you TIPS!