[O] Latex equation numbering on left instead of right

From: Lawrence Bottorff
Subject: [O] Latex equation numbering on left instead of right
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 19:25:25 -0400

I've got this

\begin{align}
n &= 0 \\
n &= m + 1
\end{align}

in an org-mode buffer. When I produce a Latex output, the numbering n = 0     (1) etc. is properly placed on the right. But an HTML output places the numbering on the left. What do I need to do to have both HTML and Latex output place the equation numbering off to the right? One Latex tip was to include \documentclass[12pt,oneside,reqno]{amsart} where t