Re: [O] org-link-set-parameters missing in ELPA version

From: Rob Duncan
Subject: Re: [O] org-link-set-parameters missing in ELPA version
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 20:57:07 +0000

Hi John,

My org is claiming to be version 8.3.5:

Org-mode version 8.3.5 (8.3.5-elpa @ /Users/rduncan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20160815/)

Rob.

On Aug 20, 2016, at 11:56 AM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:

that seems weird, I thought that should only be in org 9. Is that on ELPA somehow?

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
412-268-7803

On Sat, Aug 20, 2016 at 2:45 PM, Rob Duncan <address@hidden> wrote:
I just installed org-mac-link version 20160808.220 from ELPA and I’m no longer able to insert links from Mail.app and other applications.  It used to work…

When I try to manually load org-mac-link.el I get this error message:

eval-buffer: Symbol’s function definition is void: org-link-set-parameters

Did I mess up the install, or is the package broken somehow?

Thanks,

Rob.