Re: [O] ob-lua

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] ob-lua
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:28:45 +0200

Hello,

Thibault Marin <address@hidden> writes:

> The attached patch (using git format-patch) is adding test-ob-lua.el and
> ob-lua.el.  My contribution to ob-lua.el is only a tiny patch on top of
> Dieter's ob-lua.el but it appears as a new file in the patch, since
> ob-lua.el is not currently in the repository.

That is not a problem. We can make this appear as two patches.

> I am still a bit confused about this (make test complains about a
> missing dependency for ob-lua, maybe because it is in contrib/lisp?),
> but I can run the test using the command line emacs --batch command
> described in testing/README, and it does not require any change to
> org-test.el, so I'll run tests this way from now on.

The point is to add it to core Org, not to contrib/, isn't it?

> Please let me know if some other changes are needed.  Thanks for the
> guidance.

It looks good. Thank you.

I noticed stardiviner (Cc'ed) also provides "ob-lua" on MELPA, although
Dieter's predates it.

Stardiviner, what is the status of your library wrt to the one provided
in this thread ? Is the latter a superset of yours, or are there some
features that could be merged/improved with your code?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou