Re: [O] There is no line to end here at LaTeX org-ref export

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] There is no line to end here at LaTeX org-ref export
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 07:41:24 +0100

On Monday,  5 Sep 2016 at 20:55, Florian Lindner wrote:
> Am 02.09.2016 um 15:12 schrieb Eric S Fraga:
>> Can you post an actual org test file as an attachment?  And also the
>> resulting LaTeX file on export?

[...]

> and continues. You have no errors using that snippet? Can you compile

I cannot work with the snippet you gave as I don't have all the
requisite python modules...

I have encountered, in my own files, a similar problem with LaTeX export
when including graphics just before the end of a beamer slide.  I've not
figured out what is causing it nor have I been able to produce a minimal
example to illustrate the problem.  I'm just telling you this so that
you know that you're not the only one with issues with LaTeX export.

I also am not running the absolute latest version of org but I don't
want to upgrade right now as I am preparing my slides for the coming
academic term...

> Ok, after some debugging and bisecting my .emacs,
> org-export-preserve-breaks t seems to cause the faulty export.

Interesting.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.94.1, Org release_8.3.5-1070-g190476