Re: [O] Restrict include to some backend

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Restrict include to some backend
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:10:59 +0200

Hi Fabrice,

I've run into this issue recently (while writing my first large document in Org).  I couldn't find a good natice solution, so I used a rather unpleasant trick, and I've been meaning to write emacs-orgmode about it since then.

In my documents I have a BEGIN_ONLY environment that I use like this:

Ok, I understand. I think I know how to preprocess the file (but thanks for your offer)

Overall, I think that it would be nice to be able to select parts of the org file
for some backends only.

Thanks everybody,

Fabrice