[O] Why does Helm break org-contact group add?

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: [O] Why does Helm break org-contact group add?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 23:00:42 -0600

I thoroughly enjoy Org Contact for managing my contacts. One of its features is the ability to enter +<tag-group> and have an entire group of contacts added to the To: or Cc: . Unfortunately, when global-helm-mode is enabled, it doesn't work; when `+<group> TAB` is entered, an error occurs:

Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument sequencep 65)

I'm new enough to debugging elisp that the lengthy error trail isn't very decipherable. Can anyone give me a hand on how to get the TAB working with the contact-fill?