Re: [O] org-agenda: different face (color) per file?

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda: different face (color) per file?
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 13:31:17 +0300

hehe thx

both are way over my head :)

ill just give up on the idea ;-)

thx!

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Adam Porter <address@hidden> wrote:
Xebar Saram <address@hidden> writes:

> this seems it should be trivial but googling didnt help. my org-agenda
> view is made out of 5-6 files. can one define a different face (mainly
> color) per file?

There's no way to do this that I know of, but I guess you could try two
approaches:

1.  Advise the code that writes the agenda line-by-line.  You'll have to
dig through the agenda-making code...

2.  Write a function to post-process the agenda and adjust the color of
each line depending on its source file (or its category, which is
usually the file it comes from).  I'm guessing this would be easier.