[O] Equations in table cells are automatically warped in HTML export

From: s j
Subject: [O] Equations in table cells are automatically warped in HTML export
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2016 04:19:26 +0000

Hi,

I was writing equations using latex fragments in org table. When exported to html, some equations in the table cells were automatically wrapped.

The following is a minimal example,

| a              | b             | c              |

When I opened the exported html file in chrome, "a-1", "b-1", and "c-1" were all broken into two lines. The result looks like

a       b       c
a       b       c
-1     -1     -1

which is ugly and confusing.

Can you reproduce this? I am not sure if this is related to org or just my browser. I have tried Safari though, which gave the same result.

Jiang