Re: [O] How to use org mode shell with ssh?

From: Xi Shen
Subject: Re: [O] How to use org mode shell with ssh?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:15:30 +0000

Hi,

I just tried with:

#+BEGIN_SRC shell :dir /ssh:openwrt:/mnt/sda1
ls -al
#+END_SRC

But still got the same error. I wonder on which end threw me this error. Maybe it is because I am using Emacs on Windows, and some thing is missing? Or maybe it is because the remote system is OpenWRT which has limited function?

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 4:57 PM Colin Baxter <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 21 2016, William Denton wrote:

> On 22 September 2016, Xi Shen wrote:
>
>> #+BEGIN_SRC sh :dir /sshx:openwrt:/mnt/sda1
>> ls -al
>> #+END_SRC
>
> Just use ssh, not sshx, and it should work.
>
> Bill

In babel it is now (shell . t). The form (sh . t) is depreciated as from
org-mode version 8.2.10 at least.

Best wishes.
--

Thanks,