Re: [O] How to use org mode shell with ssh?

From: Xi Shen
Subject: Re: [O] How to use org mode shell with ssh?
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:37:38 +0000

Instead of using ssh, I tried with scp. This time I got a different error.

#+BEGIN_SRC shell :dir /scp:openwrt:/mnt/sda1
ls -al
#+END_SRC

The error, I think, is from the remote end.

/bin/sh: /bin/zsh: not found

Clearly, I am using zsh on my Windows, but my remote OpenWRT system only has ash installed. Is there's way to specify the shell to use on the remote end?