Re: [O] Making DocBook xml books from org mode?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: Re: [O] Making DocBook xml books from org mode?
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 08:49:46 -0400

On Sun, Oct 2, 2016, at 11:38 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> On 2016-10-02, at 23:23, Peter Davis <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I'm trying this again, on a Mac instead of Windows. I managed to get
> > ox-pandoc working. (It now displays an org export menu too big to fit on
> > my screen, and I can't figure out how to scroll it.)
>
> Space/backspace?

I'll give it a try. Thanks, Marcin!

Now here's the real problem. I get this slew of pandoc output options on
my Mac, but on my Win10 machine, also with pandoc 1.117.2, I only get
two options:

[P] Markdown to buffer
[p] To file

I seem to be running the right ox-pandoc, so I'm not sure how to get all
the other options.

I could run pandoc on the org file from a command line, but then the
embedded dot diagrams won't be evaluated. Perhaps export to HTML (or
some other format?) and then use pandoc to convert to docbook?

Thanks,
-pd

--
  Peter Davis