[O] Graphics to HTML, LaTeX/PDF and DocBook?

From: Peter Davis
Subject: [O] Graphics to HTML, LaTeX/PDF and DocBook?
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:03:35 -0400

I have a document with a number of embedded dot graphics (and one
ditaa). I'm trying to output these in some vector format, so they will
work across a wide range of devices. However I can't seem to find the
one true graphics format.

png - too low-resolution
pdf - produces links on HTML output
svg - doesn't work with LaTeX (except with svg package, but I don't want
to depend on InkScape)

Are there other options? Suggestions? Can ditaa even do anything other
than png?

Thanks!
-pd

--