Re: [O] Misc. questions

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: Re: [O] Misc. questions
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 21:21:59 +0100

Peter Davis <address@hidden> writes:

> I apologize in advance for the flood of questions, but I'm using org in
> new ways now for creating documentation, and running into a lot of
> issues.
>
> 1) Is there a way to automatically say "yes" to all the "Evaluate code
> block...?" questions

Yes, I believe so. Try

: M-x customize-variable RET org-export-babel-evaluate RET

> 2) How does the export menu get set?

I noticed there's a variable to control it, but whether that's the whole
story I don't know. Anyway, try:

: M-x customize-variable RET org-export-backends

I'm afraid I can't help with the remaining questions.

Stig
--
: Stig Brautaset, GNU Emacs 25.1.1, Org-mode version 8.3.6