[O] PDF font

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: [O] PDF font
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 22:35:33 +0100

Question: How do I specify how an Org element appears in the
corresponding exported PDF? Specifically the typeface (font).

Meta-question: Where might this question be answered that I haven't
looked? I haven't managed to find it in the manual or on Worg using a
fairly exhaustive variety of search terms. I've read an awful lot of
stuff that I more-or-less completely fail to understand about LaTeX,
something of which I currently know nothing, but I'm nevertheless
pretty sure none of what I've read actually addresses my question. The
nearest I came was reference to a small number of predefined packages
of three fonts each (serif, sans, mono) which I could switch between.
None of them match my requirement.

--
Phil Hudson                   http://hudson-it.ddns.net
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63