Re: [O] PDF font

From: Philip Hudson
Subject: Re: [O] PDF font
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:18:20 +0100

On 11 October 2016 at 21:55, Eduardo Mercovich <address@hidden> wrote:

> HTML is easier to style, yes. Does that format, exported to pdf, has
> what you need?

No. Almost, but hyperlinks are not clickable.

> Because latex may take more effort, but it's only once.
> Then, you have pdfs with the index, pages of the size you'd like,
> everything packaged in 1 file (or not), metadata, and so on.

My goal is a 1-page PDF invoice containing one level-1 heading in bold
24pt Cantarell with #cccccc background, one level-2 heading in bold
16pt Cantarell, some plain text, one table with two columns and five
rows, and some more plain text. The hyperlinks occur within the table
and plain text. A footer would be nice but is not essential; if
present, two links would occur in the footer.

> If the only specs you'd like to change are just those fonts, and
> something like Memoir starts with a decent general layout (depending on
> your needs), then it makes sense to tweak it a bit and from then on,
> just use the latex export.

I don't know what Memoir is or how I would use it. I'm guessing it's a
LaTeX package and I would use a #+ATTR_LATEX declaration to configure
it?

--
Phil Hudson                   http://hudson-it.ddns.net
@UWascalWabbit                 PGP/GnuPG ID: 0x887DCA63