[O] org-mac-iCal.el error

From: Rónán Kennedy
Subject: [O] org-mac-iCal.el error
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:06:22 +0100

Hello all

I am relatively new to Emacs. I am using version 25.1 on MacOS 10.11.6. I would
like to export all of the diary entries from the OS Calendar app into a format
that org-mode can parse. I want this to be one way - I will continue to
maintain my diary in the OS X app, but want to integrate diary entries with
org-mode tasks. I am trying to do this with org-mac-iCal.el from
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-mac-iCal.html and am encountering an
error.

I have put the following commands into my .emacs file:

(load-file "~/Dropbox/Emacs/org-mac-iCal.el")
(setq diary-file "~/Dropbox/Notebooks/Projects/Diary.txt")
(require 'org-mac-iCal)
(setq org-modules "~/Dropbox/Emacs/")
(add-to-list 'org-modules 'org-mac-iCal)
(setq org-agenda-include-diary t)
(org-mac-iCal)

I get the following error on startup:

Symbol's function definition is void: org-pop-to-buffer-same-window

If anyone could help me to figure this out, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks

Rónán