Re: [O] How are people handling their calendars?

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] How are people handling their calendars?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 09:06:43 +0200

Saša Janiška <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I use the org-caldav package, and that works quite well for two-way
>> sync. You can use sync multiple calendars, selecting by tags, etc.
>
> I did use org-caldav to sync my phone contacts (DAVdroid) via ownCloud
> with my desktop (khal/vdirsyncer), but, as confirmed by
> https://github.com/dengste/org-caldav/issues/51 it does not work any
> longer (I’ve a need to use 4 different calendars).
>
> So, I’d be very happy to hear if you can sync multiple calendars with
> newer versions of Emacs?

No, I actually haven't tried it, but I was going to soon, so this is
good information!

org-caldav is otherwise a good, solid package, and I think it would be a
shame to turn away from it because of a bug like this. I know David
isn't super active with this package, but he's taken pull requests in
the past. Maybe someone else can tackle this bug?