Re: [O] How are people handling their calendars?

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [O] How are people handling their calendars?
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 15:17:24 +0200

I only tried the visualization part a few days ago, by exporting to iCalendar (.ics). But the process was too slow: after fixing some export errors it was still taking more than 1 hour for a large .org file.

After that I wanted to use Iceowl/Lightning (extension to Icedove/Thunderbird) to open the .ics. But there might be better .ics browsers (that run in local).