Re: [O] Call for an Emacs Library Developer

From: Jeff Rush
Subject: Re: [O] Call for an Emacs Library Developer
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 20:28:36 -0500

Thanks Greg for those links.  I was aware of Mobileorg-Android but didn't
know development had started back up.  The Orgzly app looked more
mature at this point but, of course, doesn't do everything that .org can
do in managing documents.  But it's use of a simple query language to
produce agenda of tasks is interesting and, using Dropbox it is easy to
connect my desktop .org files with those on my phone and tablet,
although I sometimes forget to click the SYNC button.  I wish it was
automatic, like a Google Doc.