[O] html export with editable/runnable js src blocks?

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] html export with editable/runnable js src blocks?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:01:52 -0400

I feel like I've seen people do this before but my search today did not turn up a working example online. I'd like to be able to export to html (and by extension, to a blog or a reveal.js presentation) and have my source code blocks -- at leas t the _javascript_ ones -- placed in an editing environment that allows you to actually run the code. the idea is to help students experiment with code as you're talking about it in class.

Has anyone done this? I know it's not too hard to embed codemirror or ace in aweb page, but I odn't know how to get org to set the blocks up right. Would love some suggestions or examples. Thank you!