Re: [O] multiple tables in orgmode document?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] multiple tables in orgmode document?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 06:18:52 +0000

On Wednesday,  2 Nov 2016 at 00:31, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> I could start a document out with a table and maybe write some text
> outside of that table below it but then I would need to write a
> different table below that text with different column headings and
> different content.

Yes.  You can do this.  Is this what you want or not what you want?

> If necessary, I could also write one table per document and text in
> separate documents but then I'd need to use #INCLUDE statements in those
> files or use the cat command to merge them together correctly.

No need.

Maybe please show us what you want to do as it seems that the example
that John has shown you is not what you want.  Or clarify how John's
example is not what you want.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_8.3.6-1257-g33f8f8