Re: [O] Bug: Org Capture with Concatenated filenames [9.0 (9.0-elpa @ .e

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Org Capture with Concatenated filenames [9.0 (9.0-elpa @ .emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/)]
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2016 00:03:53 +0000

I am on phone, but the link I pasted had an example.

Here's another example: https://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/comments/5b3mtr/slug/d9llo30

You just need to wrap the sexp in (lambda () ..... ).

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016, 6:45 PM Klarre N <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks for the quick answer!
Oh I see, could you please provide an example how to write such a function wrapper (I am new to Elisp)?
I defined several variables to directories where I have org-files, and capture to one or more files in those directories, for example:
(defvar logs "path-to-logs/") then capture to logs.org, events.org and services.org in that directory. How could I do that with a function wrapper?

Thanks you!