Re: [O] Bug: Export error with #+TITLE [9.0 (9.0-elpa @.emacs.d/elpa/org

From: Klarre N
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Export error with #+TITLE [9.0 (9.0-elpa @.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161102/)]
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 21:10:07 +0100

Hi again and thanks for everything you do!

How do I load those beside what I all ready have in my minimal init file?

(package-initialize)
;; add latest org-mode to load path
(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "/elpa/org-20161102"))
(provide 'init)
;;; init.el ends here

The manual also has this line:
(add-to-list 'load-path (expand-file-name "/path/to/org-mode/contrib/lisp" t))

But I do not have that directory in my elpa directory?
This error never occurred before during all org updates through the built in package manager.