Re: [O] Bug: second batch of small documentation problems [9.0 (9.0-elpa

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: second batch of small documentation problems [9.0 (9.0-elpaplus @ /home/jorge/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20161102/)]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 08:57:59 -0200

I have some observations about your fixes:

1. Tag keys (for fast selection)
   1) When clarifying that tag keys are case-sensitive letters, we
forgot to adjust
      org-tag-persistent-alist’s docstring.  Please adjust it.
   2) And now that I think of it, is it appropriate to write "a-zA-Z" in
      [[info:org#Setting tags]]?  Are only these characters allowed
and no others?

2. Your changes to [[info:org#The very busy C-c C-c key]]:
   #+BEGIN_QUOTE
   -If the current buffer is a capture buffer, close the note and file it.
   -With a prefix argument, file it, without further interaction, to the
   -default location.
   +If the current buffer is a capture buffer, close the note and file it.  With
   +a prefix argument, jump to the target location, without capturing anything.
   #+END_QUOTE
   The last added sentence seems to actually describe "C-u C-c c" instead of
   "C-u C-c C-c".
3. The new docstring of org-startup-folded
   #+BEGIN_QUOTE
   Set `org-agenda-inhibit-startup' to a non-nil value so as to ignore this
   option when Org opens agenda files for the first time.
   #+END_QUOTE
   The way that excerpt is written, it seems to me that it actively recommends
   setting org-agenda-inhibit-startup to a non-nil value.  We could replace "so
   as to" → "if you want to".  But maybe this is me misunderstanding English –
   my second language – or just being pedantic, I don’t know.

And thank you very much for helping Org!  When the Brazilian real gains a little
more value, I intend to make a donation.  And when I become less overloaded, I
intend to study Emacs Lisp and start writing some patches.

Regards.

--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.