Re: [O] html-email in org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] html-email in org-mode
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 16:37:51 +0100

Many thanks John for this email and also for your very useful videos.

As I told you, I use sometimes gnus + org-mode to make roughly the
same things that  you make with m4ue. Your message  appears correctly in
two formats  in gnus: multipart/mixed  and text/html. In a  browser used
with gmail its html is perfect.

I confess  that I  do not  succeed to use  only gnus  for my  email, but
mainly    when    it    is     more    convenient    for    professional
reasons. Unfortunately, I have not still succeed to use gnorb, because I
do not  understand clearly how  it works.  But even without  gnorb, gnus
works well in harmony with gmail in IMAP.

Maybe some  people in this  list could  share their experiences  with an
emacs email  client + org-mode  and help to  make the better  choice, if
possible?

Best wishes,

Jo.