Re: [O] helm-org-clock for using helm rather than orgmode select menu

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] helm-org-clock for using helm rather than orgmode select menu
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 14:24:27 -0700

Are you sure? In my org 9.0 box, I still see a non-helm "org-agenda" menu (one of the things I haven't gotten around to helm-ifying yet).
cesar mena <address@hidden> writes:

"Tory S. Anderson" <address@hidden> writes:

I've made the following adjustment to org-clock-select-task that allows you to (optionally) use helm to select, rather than orgmode's built in screens. Eventually I'd like to see all orgmode commands have the option of using helm rather than their custom screens, as Helm is a great package. Until then, hopefully you can find this useful or give useful suggestions.

https://github.com/WorldsEndless/helm-org-clock

from the 9.0 changelog it looks like this was done?

 Remove all options related to ido or iswitchb

 This includes org-completion-use-iswitchb and
org-completion-use-ido. Instead Org uses regular functions, e.g.,
 completion-read so as to let those libraries operate.

best,
- cm