Re: [O] HTML export with ":export" parameter with Orgmode 9.0

From: Frederick Giasson
Subject: Re: [O] HTML export with ":export" parameter with Orgmode 9.0
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 13:15:20 -0500

Hi Chuck,

even with a minimal init file.

If you ever set the value of `org-export-babel-evaluate' to nil this might produce the behavior you describe.

Maybe, but as stated in the manual: "Setting the org-export-babel-evaluate variable to nil will ensure that no code blocks are evaluated as part of the export process."

From here: http://orgmode.org/manual/Exporting-code-blocks.html

The thing is that I indeed want to make sure that the code blocks are evaluated, but to me evaluation of code block is different than what to export from the Org file. It is often the case that I don't want export to evaluate anything, but just to export what is in the Org file's markup (while following what the header parameters say).

Thanks,

Fred