Re: [O] ditaa problems?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] ditaa problems?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 19:12:08 +0000

On Tuesday, 15 Nov 2016 at 16:26, Peter Davis wrote:
> I'm trying to include a ditaa diagram in a document, but the diagram is
> not drawing correctly. I've attached the source file and the resulting
> png. As you can see, the box around fieldGroup1 is not being drawn for
> some reason. Other boxes appear to be correct.
>
> Any clues? Am I missing something?

I don't think so.  In any case, I don't think it's an org problem.

Your code doesn't work on my system either, although the resulting png
output is different: fieldGroup1 works but some of the ones inside do
not.  In my experience, ditaa is rather fragile.  Leaving bigger gaps
between all edges (top, bottom, sides) and contents, I have found, often
works better.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0-3-g4c4e84