[O] project website from org

From: Julian M. Burgos
Subject: [O] project website from org
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016 09:03:24 +0000

Dear list,

I have given the task to set up a website to display the research in one
of our projects.  I have little experience with html and website
maintenance, so I think this would be a good opportunity to learn.  I
would like to create the content for the website in org-mode (of
course).  Do you have any recommendations for tools to generate a static
website from org-mode?  Is a combo of Jekyll and GitHub pages a good
option?

Many thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun, rannsókna- og ráðgjafarstofnun hafs og vatna/