Re: [O] org-mode - export as folder structure possible?

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] org-mode - export as folder structure possible?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 19:31:34 +0100

* mcg <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to create a rather complex folder structure.
> It is OK to create that in dired but I think even nicer and faster it
> would be to create an org-mode outline which then exports this folder
> structure to the org document's directory.
>
> This could even be extended to create blank files with file extension
> within the directory - maybe communicated to the exporter with list items.
> Can the org-mode exporter be used or easily programmed for this kind of
> application?

Take a look at:
https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/comments/5emuzc/mount_orgmode_files_as_fuse_file_systems/

Not exactly your use-case but you might get ideas.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github