Re: [O] Frame-break with beamer

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Frame-break with beamer
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 13:18:43 +0000

On Saturday, 26 Nov 2016 at 13:34, Peter Sterner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to export an org-file to a beamer presentation. I would
> like to divide a frame into two or more frames.

I don't think this is possible in org.  You could possibly manage it
with some LaTeX magic (redefining the block environment temporarily to
be a frame environment) but it would be quite fragile...  If the
requirement is due to how you want to manipulate and view the org file,
I would suggest re-thinking the layout more fundamentally maybe, such as
using top level headlines as sections with frames at second level.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 26.0.50.1, Org release_9.0.1-49-ga43eac