Re: [O] TODO keyword faces do not work when tags are globally set

From: Maria Shinoto
Subject: Re: [O] TODO keyword faces do not work when tags are globally set
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:41:14 +0900

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

It was another beginner's fault that happened during some polishing of my init file.

After all, the init file loaded my TODO file before before setting the TODO keywords and their faces; now the files are loaded in the end of the init process, and everything works again.

Sorry for bothering you!

Best,
Maria

PS I feel uneasy upgrading to 9.01 at the moment, since I am not yet comfortable with emacs and org mode and may explanations on the web still do not apply to 9.0, which changed a lot, as far as I understand.