[O] org-batch-agenda-csv issue

From: J. Brian Walters
Subject: [O] org-batch-agenda-csv issue
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:17:01 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to automatically extract the todo's from my orgmode files and
format them for display via a widget on my desktop.

The following command works fine with no errors when executed in a terminal

emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs -eval '(org-batch-agenda-csv "a")'

However when I setup the same command to run every 15 minutes via crontab I
get the following error message

Cannot open load file: package

Why would it work fine in the terminal but not when executed via a crontab
entry?

Thanks

--jbw

GNU Emacs 25.1.1 on MacOS OrgMode 9.0.1-elpa