Re: [O] Bug: Latex export fails with link in headline

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Latex export fails with link in headline
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 16:04:54 +0100

Hi Nicolas,

Could you please check the .tex output you got when exported my .org file example (attached again)?  In the .tex I get (also attached), it's clear that org-mode has forgotten to escape the '#' in the URL.  In headlink.tex, if I replace '#' with ''\#', then latexmk can successfully make a pdf.

Do you see something different?

Thanks,

Scott