[O] Multiple underscores crash org latex export; other exporters survive

From: Scott Otterson
Subject: [O] Multiple underscores crash org latex export; other exporters survive
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 20:40:30 +0100

When an org file contains a string with more than one underscore, the orgmode export result will crash latex (example attached).   On the other hand, the org html export does finish successfully, and while result is odd, it's odd in a way that makes the problem visible and easy to identify.

Many people have orgfiles with heavily underscored code snippets buried deep inside.  To them, the latex crashes are probably as mysterious as they were to me.  So I'd like to suggest that the org latex exporter adopt something like the org html exporter behavior.