Re: [O] Using an org based init file slows down emacs startup by 50x..he

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] Using an org based init file slows down emacs startup by 50x..help needed :(
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 20:33:56 +0200

Ok so i think the reason really is that i have way to many lisp code blocks as suggested. i found out a very interesting post that maybe of interest to alot of org users

http://www.holgerschurig.de/en/emacs-efficiently-untangling-elisp/

this creates a new function that very efficiently tangles my org file and the time goes from 6 minutes to 25 seconds!!

this is a link to an example init file

https://bitbucket.org/holgerschurig/emacsconf/src/416b2bba2d1d334b9c6ddbd56f8c7f8bd8bc4aab?at=master

i really think this should go somewhere in the org documentation

best to all