Re: [O] Bug: Can't not export source block [9.0.1 (9.0.1-elpa @ /Users/u

From: Jiajian Huang
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Can't not export source block [9.0.1 (9.0.1-elpa @ /Users/user/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20161118/)]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 08:03:47 +0800

Thanks for you reply. Reinstalling does not help until I follow http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/28441/org-mode-9-unable-to-eval-code-blocks , remove all *.elc in the org directory and byte-compile all again.

Best regards,
Ivan

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 5:34 AM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Jiajian Huang <address@hidden> writes:

> After update to org 9.0, the source code block can't no longer be exported
> and
> org alerts an error.
>
> The minimal config I use is
>
> (package-initialize)
>
> (setq debug-on-error t
>       debug-on-signal nil
>       debug-on-quit nil)
>
> (require 'org)
>
> where the org is installed by elpa.
>
> The test.org file contains
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC latex :results drawer :exports results
>   \begin{eqnarray}
>     a + b = c \label{eq1}
>   \end{eqnarray}
> #+END_SRC
>
> ONLY. Running C-c C-e l l gives error
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

I cannot reproduce it. I suspected an installation that went wrong. You
could try to remove Org completely and install it again.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou